1. Запустить Cheat Engine, "Load" и выбрать таблицу
2. "Select a process to open", выбрать нужный процесс.
3. Выбрать нужную опцию, поставить крест.
Описание и инструкции:
1. "Modify Battle Levels": This allows you to set the level for CaC, Mentors, and Normal Cast characters individually. For example, my CaC could be level 15, but I can make the Normal Cast characters be level 90 and fight against them. This has only been tested in the offline battle 1 vs. 1 so if you use it outside of that, I have no idea if it will work 100% properly. It might.
2. "HC Battle Pointers": This is just a fixer-upper of the HC Battle Pointers I tried before and it allows you to edit specific values of your figures, your ultimage gauge, and more during a battle.
3. "Fly/Jump/Vehicle Anywhere": It is exactly what it says it is and has been fixed to be safer (to know how to manually unlock the ability to fly keep reading)
4. "Show All Skills": This script will allow you to see every single skill including skills that are not legitimately accessible. This also applies to your mentors.
5. "Show Accessable Equipment (No QQ Bangs)": This allows you to see every single equipment for your CaC only and allows you to pick all race and gender locked equipment (they don't look great and/or have a visual at all). Only downside is it will, while active, remove QQ Bangs since there are over millions of possible ones in the game.
6. "Show All Mentors": This allows you to see every mentor when customizing your partners even if you havn't unlocked all of them.
7. "Show All Selectable Characters": This allows you to, while active, see and pick all character in the roster except for Mentors and DLC characters.
8. "Show All Selectable Stages": This allows you to see and pick all stages accessible in the UI except for DLC stages.
9. "Enable All DLC": This script is exactly what it says. It will enable all the DLC. (I have not tested this thoroughly, but I believe it enables every DLC. If not, just let me know)
10. "Force Select Character": This allows you to override the character you have the cursor over.
11. "Force Load Map ID": This allows you to override the stage that loads once you have selected a stage.
12. "Bypass Stat and Point Limits": This is only necessary for online and if you manage to use cheat engine online, you can use this script to bypass the stat limitations.
13. "Cords (City)": You can use this to set your coordinates in the city and warp to locations. (I put a script inside for specific areas you can teleport to)
14. "Shenron No Balls": This allows you to use the Dragon Ball Pedestal without needing dragon balls (This may still remove them if you have them so using the "Unlimited Items" script is advised)
Поделитесь с друзьями и оцените файл (+1G)